Regional Sales Manager (India)
- School Acquisitions: Prospecting, approach, meetings, proposals, coordination, negotiation and closure of schools for various school learning management products offered by the company.
- Schools Associations Relationship: Establishing and Maintaining relationships with local schools associations.
- Marketing & Promotion of Cloud / Server based School management software (ERP) & Collaboration Platform (An online platform for networking among different stakeholders of the school like Parents, Teachers, Students etc.) and CBSE CCE automation S/W.
- Organize Seminars with eminent Principals & Academicians of renowned schools & colleges to showcase Edu360’s cloud based IT applications to them.
- Monitored Competition Movement & intimating management about the same.
- Use Sales modules in our ERP for recording daily updates, future action plans & monitoring the pipeline progression on a regular basis.
- Ensure total coverage & fortnightly visits to all key schools & colleges by Business Executives, prepared Client (School/ College) portfolio to figure out relevant IT enabled solutions for these establishments.
- Coordination with the Global Delivery Team to ensure seamless implementation of IT Solutions.
- Gap Analysis/Requirement gatherings with clients post sign ups.
- Presenting the enhancements/new features to the client before making it live in the solution.
- Payment collections as per the agreement signed.
- Manage the entire process of making the schools operational.
- Own the entire sales process from lead generation through marketing activities, product demonstration, negotiation and acquisition of clients to operationalization of the program.
- Acquire and operationalise schools for kaizendt’s Edu360 as per the sales and operational guidelines, ensuring the requisite revenue per client parameters.
- Maintain cordial and mutually symbiotic relationship with acquired schools’ management and cross sell all products in the LoB to existing clients.