Primary responsibility is to train end users on electronic healthcare software and create trainings for the staff. Help in keeping track of new features in system. Interface with staff on EHR system desires and needs. Run canned or already created reports for EHR system and help report internally as well as externally to key stakeholders, agency affiliates, and funding sources. Help IT Director prioritize needed reports that will be created by IT for staff. Check and correct data inconsistencies or mistakes.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Primary responsibility is to train end users on electronic healthcare software to include: Ensure staff and their related clients are set up correctly and understand what is required of them in the system. Introduce staff to and give initial training on system as it pertains to their job function. Help provide guides for new features as they become available.
2. Verify that staff understand how to correctly enter data to maintain reporting to county and other funding sources such as the United Way.
3. Provide support with staff who are having problems with data entry into the EHR system.
4. Provide refresher trainings on the EHR system.
5. Help staff with their productivity reporting both within and without the agency. Run required reports for staff. Work with IS Director to relay needed reports that need to be
built and then train staff on how to run them once they are built.
6. In some cases data must be manually moved by data clerk if it automated solutions are not possible.
7. Alert staff of changes that would affect their data entry and reporting.
8. Relay suggestions or needs of the users to IS staff regarding system.
9. Learn/Know the agency processes for intake, discharge and electronic client management so as to assist staff with these.
10. Help maintain accurate data, particularly in our system, and help where data collection and reporting could be improved. Work with IS Director on plan for improvements.
11. Work closely with the Director of Operations to manage the Critical Incident Report program.
12. Help staff with their productivity reporting, incident reporting, and other reports as requested.
13. Work with the Data Clerk to provide backup for County Billing system.